This baby bonnet round up is a free go to collection if you have little one’s in your
life, I’m sure you will find an ideal design in this round up.
Eight beautiful and colorful creations from independent designers for you to enjoy,
they are cute and small projects you can crochet up quickly and make into ideal gifts.
Baby Bonnet Round Up
1) The Blackberry Salad Baby Bonnet – From Moogly, it is a striped bonnet that
was created as a reader’s request and the end result was so cute I had to share it
for the perfect gift!
2) Fiona’s Baby Bonnet – from Oombawka Designs a cute and cheerful crochet
3) Button Back Bonnet – from Triflesntreasures, I was asked by a friend to design
a quick and simple baby bonnet to go with some cute sweaters she was making for
newborns. this sweet little bonnet is what I came up with!
4) Ribbed Baby Bonnet – from Tangled Happy, A knit look crochet bonnet pattern
for the modern baby that is vintage at heart. Keep this design simple for baby boys,
or pair this bonnet with a fabric or crochet flower to create a sweet and simple bonnet
that’s perfect for baby girls.
5) Baby Bonnet – From Posh Pooch Designs, I designed this baby bonnet crochet pattern
about 5 years ago in 3 sizes, Preemie, Newborn and 3 months. I decided it was time
for an update! and I added 6 months size.
6) Brimmed Baby Bonnet – From Patternsforcrochet, a simple and easy bonnet with a textured brim, can be added to any outfit to make a set.
7) Heirloom Thread Bonnet – From Melody’s Makings, I’m not usually one to write
such a demanding pattern, I like my designs to be beautiful, quick, and simple to work
up. The pure quality of the final piece and the idea of creating something that could
and would, be passed down from generation to generation was alluring though. So
I set out to make my vision come to life.
8) Citrus Cotton Baby Bonnet – From Crochet for You, Summertime is fun with
outdoor activities. Imagine your little one with this colorful Citrus Cotton Baby Bonnet
on, walking with you through the garden or park while enjoying in the sun rays. It will
be fun and joyful and your baby looks more relaxed with this baby bonnet whether it is
hot or so hot.
Make sure you PIN these lovely free baby bonnet patterns to your Pinterest
boards for safe keeping.
Speak to you soon folks.