Crochet flower motifs can be a great way to use up all those small oddments
of yarn. The motifs can be used to embellish any crocheted item that you
have made, try adding them to your baby coats, headbands, blankets, dresses
or you could use them to add extra decoration to your bags or purses.
Also useful to add to house decor items like cushions, throws etc.
Click the links below to get the patterns.
1) Blooming Rose from Be a Crafter
2) Flower Pattern from Cream of the Crop
3) Six Petal Flower from Posh Pooch Designs
4) Layered Flower from Patterns for Crochet
5) Spring Blossoms from Pattern Paradise
6) Tropical Flower from Little Monkeys Crochet
7) Flower Tutorial from Bob Wilson 123
8) Button on Flower from Snappy Tots
Hope you enjoy all these pretty applique’s.