Pretty and colorful mandalas continue to be very popular, they can be used for so many things not just to hang on the wall, use them for trivets, table center mats,
place settings, plant pot mats or if you make them double sided they make ideal hot mats for vegetable dishes etc. The color combinations are endless and they are also fun to make!
[wpforms id=”3967″ title=”true”]
1) King Protea Mandala from Look at what I made, gorgeous raised stitch design.
2) Magic Spike from Moogly, ideal for coasters and place mats or other table
3) Sweet Memories Doily from Bella Crochet, beautiful and stunning creation
from Ann, her colors blend so well together, there are more beautiful mandalas on
4) 10 Point Mandala from Trifles and Treasures, works up easily in any yarn
to hang on your wall, this one was made for a child’s bedroom.
5) Peony Mandala Square from The Lavender Chair, part of a blanket so there
are more lovely mandala squares for you to choose from on this site.
There are so many lovely mandalas on the internet at the moment, it was hard to make a choice, these one’s are from some of my favorite designers. Don’t forget to Pin this post for future reference.
Have fun until next time.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *