Warm cozy scarves, this is a selection of my favorite pretty colorful neck warmers
that I have found around the web, use as a fashion accessory or just to keep
you snug and warm on those chilly winter days brrrr, I don’t like the cold at all,
I’m sure you will find one you like and if you have yarn left over make one for a friend.
Just click the links below to get these lovely patterns.
1) Geo Scarf from Crochet Kim
2) Birds of a Feather Scarf from Meladora’s Creations
3) Little Bit of Bling Scarf from Oombawka Design Crochet
4) Waffle Stitch Scarf from Fiber Flux
5) Sherbet Dreams Scarf from Calleigh’s Clips & Crochet
6) Ladies Scarf from Patterns for Crochet
7) Shannon Infinity Scarf from Moogly
8) Tulip Garden Scarf from Swirls and Sprinkles
9) African Flower Scarf from Posh Pooch Designs
Use the link below to pin this post, so you have it saved for when you are ready to crochet!