This baby bonnet round up is a free go to collection if you have little one’s in your life, I’m sure you will find an ideal design in this round up.
Eight beautiful and colorful creations from independent designers for you to enjoy, they are cute and small projects you can crochet up quickly and make into ideal gifts.
Baby Bonnet Round Up
1) The Blackberry Salad Baby Bonnet – From Moogly, it’s a striped bonnet that I created as a reader’s request and the end result looked so cute I just had to share it for the perfect gift!
2) Fiona’s Baby Bonnet – from Oombawka Designs a cute and cheerful crochet pattern.
3) Button Back Bonnet – from Triflesntreasures, I was asked by a friend to design a quick and simple baby bonnet to go with some cute sweaters she was making for newborns. this sweet little bonnet is what I came up with!
4) Ribbed Baby Bonnet – from Tangled Happy, a sweet knit look crochet bonnet pattern for the modern baby that is vintage at heart. Keep this design simple for baby boys, or pair this bonnet with a fabric or crochet flower to create a sweet and simple bonnet that’s perfect for baby girls.
5) Baby Bonnet – From Posh Pooch Designs, I designed this baby bonnet crochet pattern about 5 years ago in 3 sizes, Preemie, Newborn and 3 months. I decided it was time for an update! and I added 6 months size.
6) Brimmed Baby Bonnet – From Patternsforcrochet, a simple and easy bonnet with a textured brim, can be added to any outfit to make a set.
7) Heirloom Thread Bonnet – From Melody’s Makings, I’m not usually one to write such a demanding pattern, I like my designs to be beautiful, quick, and simple to work up. The pure quality of the final piece and the idea of creating something that could and would, be passed down from generation to generation was alluring though. So I set out to make my vision come to life.
8) Citrus Cotton Baby Bonnet – From Crochet for You, Summer time is fun with outdoor activities. Imagine your little one with this colorful Citrus Cotton Baby Bonnet on, walking with you through the garden or park while enjoying in the sun rays.
It will be fun and joyful and your baby looks more relaxed with this baby bonnet whether it is hot or so hot.
Check out my other round up’s HERE
Make sure you PIN these lovely free baby bonnet patterns to your Pinterest boards for safe keeping.
Speak to you soon folks.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *Save
Saturday 3rd of June 2017
I thank you very much for the free patterns that I have already got from you. It is nice to see what you already have done. Beautifull!!!
Tuesday 6th of June 2017
I'm pleased you are enjoying my patterns Marlene, keep watching for the new one's each week.